What is Facial Harmonization?
Facial harmonization is a comprehensive approach to improving facial appearance by addressing various aesthetic aspects. This may include:
1. Wrinkle and Expression Line Filling: By using dermal fillers such as hyaluronic acid, wrinkles and expression lines can be smoothed and reduced, restoring a youthful appearance.
2. Lip Augmentation: Specific fillers can be used to enhance the shape and size of the lips for a more voluminous and sensual look.
3. Cheek and Chin Contouring: Dermal fillers are also used to define and enhance the cheeks and chin, creating a more symmetrical and balanced appearance.
4. Reduction of Dark Circles and Bags: Facial harmonization treatments can address under-eye dark circles and bags, restoring a more rested and fresh appearance.
5. Cutaneous Bioestimulation: Stimulation of collagen production to improve skin texture and firmness.
6. Rhinomodeling: Correction of imperfections in the nose without surgery, such as mild deviations or irregularities in the nasal dorsum.
7. Surgical Lipolysis: Elimination of localized fat and facial definition through cutting-edge surgical technology.
What is exactly facial harmonization?
Is facial harmonization painful?
How long do the results of facial harmonization last?
When can I resume my normal activities after a facial harmonization treatment?
Are there any risks or side effects associated with facial harmony?